$150.00Visit product page →
The Handground is the first manual coffee grinder to feature a side-mounted handle. This handle is easy and natural to turn, which takes much of the pain and inconvenience out of manual grinding.
• Grind For Any Brew - We drew inspiration from the focus ring on a camera lens so selecting the right grind size is simple. Twist the numbered ring to setting 1 to produce an espresso grind or 8 for French Press. There is a step in between each number for a total of 15 coarseness settings.
• Lock And Load - The hopper opens extra wide so loading up to 100 grams of coffee is a breeze. The top locks on with a quarter twist to prevent beans from flying out while grinding. If there isn't a scale available, each measurement mark on the side of the hopper represents ~10 grams of beans.
• Manual Made Easy - Handground is the first portable manual coffee grinder with a side mounted handle. Placing the handle on the side allows for a more natural motion and the ability to place your opposite hand on top of the grinder for stabilisation. The handle is made from solid aluminium and complimented by a beautiful pakka wood knob.
• Balanced Speed & Effort - At the heart of Handground is a 40mm conical ceramic burr mill that crushes coffee beans into an even particle size. The geometry of the burr is fine tuned to balance the speed which it grinds and the torque required to turn the handle. The result is that grinding takes just the right amount of effort in the right amount of time.
• Consistent Grind Every Time - Running down the centre of Handground is a stainless steel axle that drives the burr mill. The axle is mounted on metal bushings in three locations to keep it stable while grinding and eliminate burr wobble. Each axle is milled on a 5 axis CNC that maintains tolerances of 0.004 inches. The combination of added stability and razor thin tolerances allows Handground to achieve a consistent grind, every time.
- Materials: Clear Acrylic, Glass, Stainless Steel, ABS Plastic, Pakka Wood
- Burrs: 40mm Conical Ceramic Burrs
- Dimensions: 14.7cm (with handle) x 7.9cm x 22.1cm tall
- Weight: 590g
- Hopper Capacity: 100g
$250.00Visit product page →
The only coffee scale you'll ever need to make delicious coffee
Master the art of coffee brewing with acaia －the only scale designed for coffee enthusiasts that monitors the weight, time and flow-rates as you brew coffee.
This simple, modern and minimalistic scale is designed with brilliant functionality in mind, compatible with the acaia iPhone & Android app, offers you the endless possibility to explore the exquisite world of coffee.
• Fast － 20ms response time provides Ultra-fast response time and instant readings.
• Accuracy －Highest internal resolution up to one million counts allows for readability up to 10th of a gram. The acaia pearl is sensitive to even weight changes resulting from evaporation.
• Stability － Auto Zero tracking, Creeping compensation technology to provide industrial grade stability.
• Built in Stopwatch － You can track the blooming, pouring and infusion time without a fuss, with the two-way timer that sync with your mobile phone.
• Automated Auto-off Customization － The acaia will not shut down during coffee brewing, auto-off feature is also customizable in mobile app.
• Rechargeable USB Power Supply － A greener alternative power source, battery lasts 20-30 hrs.SPECIFICATIONSDimensions: 160mm
(W) x 160mm (L) x 32mm (H)Aprox. weight: 462gCapacity: 4.4 lbs / 2kgMeasuring Units: oz ,gIncrements: 0.1gBattery: USB rechargeableConnectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
$25.00Visit product page →
This reusable tumbler has 3 main features:
- Lightweight and double-wall design for heat retention
- 350ml capacity
- Comes with two kinds of lid, normal and one with a space for a strawPerfect for use with the Rivers Micro Coffee Dripper.
It is tough and durable, and will not break even if it is dropped.
Designed in Japan.
$16.00Visit product page →
Perfect for all your camping needs.This filter matches the Demita coffee cup so you can enjoy tasty coffee anytime, anywhere. It manages to brew evenly because the poured hot water drips to it's centre. Put 16g of coarsely ground beans into the filter, then pour over hot water slowly. The filter is detachable, making it easy to wash.You can also use it with any cup which fits it's diameter.
Designed in Japan.
Clever Coffee Dripper
$32.00Visit product page →
The Clever Coffee Dripper is simple to use anywhere.
A freestanding, 1-2 cup filter-brewing device with one important addition – a valve that keeps your brew from drawing down until you activate it by sitting it on a cup.
The Clever Coffee Dripper produces a clean, tasty cup that couldn’t be any easier to use and clean. A great way to enjoy your Coffee!
$6.00Visit product page →
Filtropa Paper Filters - Pack of 40
For use with the Clever Coffee Dripper or Mocca Master
Filtropa Quality: The white (bleached) filters are high quality products manufactured from special compound paper and are completely free of taste and smell. Filtropa filters are bonded without the use of any glues or chemicals so they are 100% natural and the paper stock is certified dioxin-free and TCF (Total Chlorine Free).
$15.00Visit product page →
Original V60 oxygen bleached paper filters made in Japan are ideal for any coffee dripper in 01 size. The white coffee filter plays a vital role in the V60 drip process. It allows you to extract all the goodness and aroma from your fresh coffee grounds while filtering all the unnecessary oils.
In addition to that, the V60 filter papers are easy to use and extremely convenient to dispose. The coffee filters are also biodegradable which means they are good for the environment.
Christmas is almost here and we have prepared a beautiful gift set all ready for you and your love ones to start brewing this Christmas!Includes:Items available separately as well.
- x1 Catalyst X Rivers Demita Mug
> Lightweight and double-wall design for heat retention
> 350ml capacity
> Comes with two kinds of lid, normal and one with a space for a straw
- x1 Rivers Micro Filter
- x1 International Filter Coffee 250gm/200gm (depending on roaster of the month)