The Handground is the first manual coffee grinder to feature a side-mounted handle. This handle is easy and natural to turn, which takes much of the pain and inconvenience out of manual grinding.
• Grind For Any Brew - We drew inspiration from the focus ring on a camera lens so selecting the right grind size is simple. Twist the numbered ring to setting 1 to produce an espresso grind or 8 for French Press. There is a step in between each number for a total of 15 coarseness settings.
• Lock And Load - The hopper opens extra wide so loading up to 100 grams of coffee is a breeze. The top locks on with a quarter twist to prevent beans from flying out while grinding. If there isn't a scale available, each measurement mark on the side of the hopper represents ~10 grams of beans.
• Manual Made Easy - Handground is the first portable manual coffee grinder with a side mounted handle. Placing the handle on the side allows for a more natural motion and the ability to place your opposite hand on top of the grinder for stabilisation. The handle is made from solid aluminium and complimented by a beautiful pakka wood knob.
• Balanced Speed & Effort - At the heart of Handground is a 40mm conical ceramic burr mill that crushes coffee beans into an even particle size. The geometry of the burr is fine tuned to balance the speed which it grinds and the torque required to turn the handle. The result is that grinding takes just the right amount of effort in the right amount of time.
• Consistent Grind Every Time - Running down the centre of Handground is a stainless steel axle that drives the burr mill. The axle is mounted on metal bushings in three locations to keep it stable while grinding and eliminate burr wobble. Each axle is milled on a 5 axis CNC that maintains tolerances of 0.004 inches. The combination of added stability and razor thin tolerances allows Handground to achieve a consistent grind, every time.
The only coffee scale you'll ever need to make delicious coffee Master the art of coffee brewing with acaia －the only scale designed for coffee enthusiasts that monitors the weight, time and flow-rates as you brew coffee.
This simple, modern and minimalistic scale is designed with brilliant functionality in mind, compatible with the acaia iPhone & Android app, offers you the endless possibility to explore the exquisite world of coffee.
• Fast － 20ms response time provides Ultra-fast response time and instant readings. • Accuracy －Highest internal resolution up to one million counts allows for readability up to 10th of a gram. The acaia pearl is sensitive to even weight changes resulting from evaporation. • Stability － Auto Zero tracking, Creeping compensation technology to provide industrial grade stability. • Built in Stopwatch － You can track the blooming, pouring and infusion time without a fuss, with the two-way timer that sync with your mobile phone. • Automated Auto-off Customization － The acaia will not shut down during coffee brewing, auto-off feature is also customizable in mobile app. • Rechargeable USB Power Supply － A greener alternative power source, battery lasts 20-30 hrs.
This filter matches the Demita coffee cup so you can enjoy tasty coffee anytime, anywhere. It manages to brew evenly because the poured hot water drips to it's centre. Put 16g of coarsely ground beans into the filter, then pour over hot water slowly. The filter is detachable, making it easy to wash.
You can also use it with any cup which fits it's diameter.