The Handground is the first manual coffee grinder to feature a side-mounted handle. This handle is easy and natural to turn, which takes much of the pain and inconvenience out of manual grinding.
• Grind For Any Brew - We drew inspiration from the focus ring on a camera lens so selecting the right grind size is simple. Twist the numbered ring to setting 1 to produce an espresso grind or 8 for French Press. There is a step in between each number for a total of 15 coarseness settings.
• Lock And Load - The hopper opens extra wide so loading up to 100 grams of coffee is a breeze. The top locks on with a quarter twist to prevent beans from flying out while grinding. If there isn't a scale available, each measurement mark on the side of the hopper represents ~10 grams of beans.
• Manual Made Easy - Handground is the first portable manual coffee grinder with a side mounted handle. Placing the handle on the side allows for a more natural motion and the ability to place your opposite hand on top of the grinder for stabilisation. The handle is made from solid aluminium and complimented by a beautiful pakka wood knob.
• Balanced Speed & Effort - At the heart of Handground is a 40mm conical ceramic burr mill that crushes coffee beans into an even particle size. The geometry of the burr is fine tuned to balance the speed which it grinds and the torque required to turn the handle. The result is that grinding takes just the right amount of effort in the right amount of time.
• Consistent Grind Every Time - Running down the centre of Handground is a stainless steel axle that drives the burr mill. The axle is mounted on metal bushings in three locations to keep it stable while grinding and eliminate burr wobble. Each axle is milled on a 5 axis CNC that maintains tolerances of 0.004 inches. The combination of added stability and razor thin tolerances allows Handground to achieve a consistent grind, every time.